Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!


Hi everyone! I decided to start a blog to keep everyone up to date on the expansion of our family! I hope you all enjoy following us along on this amazing journey! Bear with me if this is either boring, or T.M.I. I have a feeling it could go either way!:)
Last Thursday we had our second ultrasound. We are SOSOSOSO EXCITED to announce that we are having a BOY!!!! Ryan hasn't smiled this much since we got married. He high fived me in the ultrasound room, it was awesome. Just seeing how excited he is makes it o.k. for me to give up the bows and tutu's! LOL I am just as amped. Ry said to me "I know you would have had liked a girl, but I am so excited". I said "I didn't care either way. And it doesn't matter anyways, because he's going to like me better!" HAHA
Both of our families are excited, but I'd say my Dad is so excited he doesn't even know what to do with himself! Everything looked great! He has 2 arms & hands, 2 legs and feet(bottom picture), a heart, spine, a BIG brain (his Dad said that comes from him, but I really think it comes from His Auntie Jenna and Uncle Nick! LOL), all the boy parts (as seen in the middle picture ((grosse!))), and the CUTEST profile I have EVER seen in my life!:) It was really cool to watch him kicking and moving all around while I could feel the flutters in my stomach. What a true gift from God! I thank him every day for blessing us.
As for me, I am doing great! I keep saying I should have had 100 kids with the way this pregnancy is going...but ask me in 6 months when I'm sleep deprived from my newborn crying at night! I will be 19 weeks this Thursday (4 1/2 months and one week to be exact!). I'm almost half way done already! I have been feeling good, still have my energy, but after work my feet hurt. Now that I think about it, it's when I've been on my feet for a long period time at all. A throbbing pain, like you know when you've been dancing in high heels all night and you go to get out of bed the next morning and it hurts every time you take a step? Yeah like that. Otherwise, as long as I go to the Chiropractor and get a massage, I feel pretty good!
I'll keep this updated as much as I can so check back to hear the latest. I take pictures of myself every 2 weeks. Last week was a whirlwind and I forgot to take one! But will keep the pictures coming:) Thankyou to all of you who have been so supportive and excited for us. You'll never know how much it means to us. And please continue to keep us in your prayers:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so exciting! We are so happy for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh!!! We all know Ryan Isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

    ReplyDelete