Hi All! 22 weeks! It was a busy busy 2 weeks! Thanksgiving was awesome!! I LOVED being guilt free this year!!! Ryans family got together the Sunday before, and I went home with half of a choclate creme pie. I would sit on the couch every night and eat a little bit at a time. Ryan enjoyed making fun of me (shocker!), and I enjoyed every last bite! Then we ate fried turkey at my parents on Thursday. People, if you haven't had a fried turkey, you haven't lived! I dont know what my Dad puts on that bird, but its AMAZING!!!
I got up to head to target at 2:30a.m. on Black Friday with my sisters, Robo, and Nick. Lets just say I don't think the boys will be doing that again! Ry got up and met me around 6. We were on the hunt for a new T.V. Well, we apparently are really growing up because the "big purchase" we made was a Crib Set!!! LOL! We got it at JCPenny and got a smoking deal! TV will have to wait:(
Friday night my best friend from 5th grade and her husband and little girl were in town from Florida. They came over for pizza and "drinks". I really let my hair down and had an O'douls! HAHA who woulda thought?! We went through old pictures and made fun of each other, it was fun. Stephs one of those friends that you miss when they are gone, but you don't realize how much until they leave again....I cried on Sunday saying goodbye. LOL Its always so fun seeing her, and weird thinking next time I saw her I was going to be a MOM!!!??? OMG!!!
Saturday we watched another long time friend get married. Good 'Ol Stillman. Yes ladies, he's officially off the market. He finally found an awesome girl who'll be willing to laugh at his jokes for the rest of his life! It was beautiful, and so much fun, but freezing! Ryan didn't notice because he was having a good old time! He loves having a DD! Paybacks are coming!!!! MUWAHAH!!!
This week, I
I have a Dr. appointment Monday. After that Choclate Cream Pie I am very VERY scared to see how much wieght I've gained! I feel huge, some people say "oh your tiny" some people say "oh wow youve really popped out!" My boobs, thats another story. After a melt down last week my wonderful Baby Daddy hugs me and says "we are going to victorias secret I don't care how much we spend, or how long they fit." This guy has been to hell and back so much over the years with these boobs that he'll probably perform a reduction and lift on me himself!!! SO, after 3 trips to search for bras, I had to order online, they came in 2 days, and they hold these bad boys up! WOOHOO!!! To anyone with small boobs who have ever said to me "you're so lucky to have big boobs" NOOOOO IM NOT!!!!!!! I wouldnt wish this stress on ANYONE! :)
Well I hope you all have a good two weeks. Who knows I might just post something short and sweet after my appointment Monday!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Love, Ryan, Candiss, and Baby xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment