Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We Have a Name!!!!

Fat and emotional. Thats where we are at this week! 26 weeks! That means 6 1/2 months, 2 weeks left of the 2nd trimester, and only 14 weeks till due date....SCARY!!!! I am feeling very large, I go to the doctor on tuesday so we'll see how much "over indulging" I did this lovely Holiday season! This picture here is when I was 24 weeks. Wait till you scroll down! My Christmas Eve pictures I look HUGE!!! I partly think I was swollen for working 24 hours in a 48 hour time frame the 2 days before. I hope at least. Plus I dont think my outfit was very flattering! And I don't think anyone (Husband or Family) has enough guts to tell a 6month and 1 week pregnant chick they look fat! LOL!!! I think my but is HUGE too! I did a bunch of squats and plieas today, so we'll see if I can tone this caboose up!

As you can see December flew right by me so fast I didn't even have time to update this! We celebrated Ryan's 30th Birthday, nothing big just had the Family over for some dinner on Monday before his birthday, then we spent his Birthday night at Dillons with his Girlfriend Brandi! :) He received a dirt bike from his pregnant wife (aka-wife of the year) 6 weeks before so all I got him was a digital picture frame for his office! Oh and I decorated his office too! Christmas was great. Goes by so fast! But, with me working so much, I think my emotions got the best of me...and poor Ryan was always the on the receiving end! LOL Lets see there was Thanksgiving when he wouldn't get the Christmas stuff down after I'd been asking for 4 days. There was the whole "you don't show me any affection because I'm so fat and boobs are gigantic, nor do you ask how I feel". OH, my FAVORITE! The you didn't take a phone in the garage with you after ordering Barros for your STARVING wife and child who just worked 12 hours in 1 day the week of Christmas, and they called TWICE to say they couldnt find the house. Oh did I mention he discovered that after ordering almost 2 HOURS ago!!!!??I was crying in the bath and the baby was moving and kicking so much you could see my stomach moving!!!?? Yeah, even now in a calm state of mind I still feel I was right. He drove to Taco Bell. And this weeks epsiode, the babys furniture. We opened the box Sunday to realize they sent the wrong color in the right box. I cried for well over 4 hours. I kept telling him they wouldnt mess up 3 boxes with the name "coffee" on them and have sent "cherry" to us. JCPenny claims no it comes in coffee we were just sent Cherry because coffee is backordered till January 13th (we found out Monday after Ryan spent the day with me crib shopping) so we are now waiting for it to be hand picked at the warehouse. With the wrong color furniture sitting in his room, I thought to myself "he's going to be here in 15 weeks. We have no furniture now, no idea what colors we are doing or what we are doing on the walls, don't have any fabric for his bedding picked out (his Grandmas going to make it!), and I feel so unprepared, Im going to be a horrible mother! Yep, that's what my husband has been dealing with. It makes me want to cry now thinking of well he has taken all of this! I mean lets face it people, I saved it all for the last 4 months apparently! Poor guy! Its probably good for him:) Hehe!

Well Christmas eve we gave my Dad and Ryans Mom a gift from their Grandson, Kash William Kadavy!!! Thats his name! We have both liked it from day 1, but I just felt I needed to explore all my options. I kept going back to Kash. Ryan has not explored any other options, hes felt pretty strongly about it. And I felt strongly about him having my Dads name for a middle name. So we agreed!!! Surprisingly, my Dad cried when he told him. Which led the rest of us girls to crying. Julie and the rest of Rys family squealed and screamed!!! So I think everyone likes it! I did get it all on video with my new video camera Kash's Dad got me! Kash's Mom got his Dad a Nebraska backpack to use as his diaper bag. I filled it with all sorts of stuff he'll need. And honestly Ryan is so cute with it! He shows it to everyone that comes over! I keep putting it in Kash's room, and he keeps taking it out! I'm afraid I'm gonna come home from work one night and hes gonna have Barbie in a diaper for practice!!!! LOLOL!!!!

All in all its been amazing to watch my belly grow, and learn all the babys movements and awake and sleep times. It is the coolest thing being able to share with Ryan finally from the outside what I've been feeling from the inside for awhile. So many people tell you how great this whole experience is, but I truly never expected them to be so right! My favorite thing is feeling him kick me on the left side or punch me in the bladder! Haha that sounds ridiculous! Anyways, just hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and am hoping for an amazing New year for you too! We are so excited for the next year and what is to come! Our Baby, Jenna and Robo's wedding, and having Kash be a big a cousin in July to Katie and Aarons baby! So exciting! OH-speaking of emotions,did I mention that I'm turning 30 next week...so cool....fat, sober and 30?!?! UGH!!!!! Whos idea was this?! ;) JK I promise to wear better outfits too! Double layers I think makes my boobs look even more HUGE!!! EERRR!!!!

Happy New year! We love you all!!!!!
Ryan, Candiss, and Baby Kash;)

No comments:

Post a Comment