Saturday, January 29, 2011

30 Down, 10 To Go!!!!



I can't believe how fast time has gone! Its already almost February! I am now 30 weeks pregnant with only 10 to go (give or take a few:)! I feel pretty good. We have been super busy so I'll catch you up as short as possible.



I turned 30!!!! This picture is of Ryan and I at my Peter Piper Birthday party. Not the best picture, Ive come to realize that white is NOT a flattering color on pregnant chicks! LOL And I looked puffy that day. Anyways, my husband took it upon himself to go there before and decorate with pink and black balloons. And even went so far as to get a cake AND have a picture put on it!!! I was SHOCKED! I think he might turn out to be an OK Dad!;0 Left my party to go pick up our CORRECT BABY FURNITURE!!! WOOHOO!!! And my Babies Daddy came home and put one of the dressers together...best birthday present ever! And turning 30, piece of cake! I mean come on I'm giving birth to an actual human being in a few months, 30 BRING IT ON!!!! :)


So we started off the new year by starting on Kash's room. Ryan (my interior decorator husband) wanted to do white waynes coating on the bottom, and I wanted to do teal on top. It matches the fabric (my Mom's making the bedding!) and is just a bright fun color! So we went to work, and it looks AWESOME!!! (in my opinion) Ryan always seems to surprise me, and usually stands there looking at his work with his arms crossed saying "no faith. You have no faith in me!" LOL And I do have faith but sometimes I get worried with his lack of pactients. BUT he always pulls through and makes it look good. So furnitures up, rooms done, now its the decorating part, which I'm working on this week, so Ill post pictures of the room done next time.


And we registered. Ryan says to me "so we just need to pick out what looks good!?" UHM NOO!!! HELLOOOO???? Ive been asking so many questions to people they will probably stop speaking to me soon! LOL So we make it through the right half of Babies R Us, and my Baby Daddy turns to me with scanner in hand and says "Candiss, everything we have on here is like $100!" My reply "DUH! Babies are expensive!" I laughed. I think we did pretty good, BUT I will say this, if anyone has any advice on anything I didn't get or I have to have, let me know! Or if you go on there and things don't make sense, Do NOT be alarmed! :)



I did my Maternity pictures on Monday. I so far have had a "I dont feel as fat as I did last week" week so I feel OK about them....and thank goodness for this little program called PHOTO SHOP!!!! :0 Tuesday I became a proud Godmother!!! Caden James Hall was born January 25th weighing in a whopping 6lbs. 12ozs.!!!! Hes a peanut! His Mom Stephanie and I have been friends for 29years and 9months to be exact! My parents are her Godparents, and she I were due 9 weeks apart. This picture was taken 5 days before he came, I was 29 weeks, she was 38 1/2. Caden came 10 days early. So on our drive home from the hospital Ryan and I realized "OH BOY! Its coming!" So excited for Casey and Steph, and cant wait for Caden and Kash to grow up together like their Moms.



So 30 weeks and counting. I feel really good so far. I have had a few days where I had done too much and my body told me to SIT DOWN! Kash moves a ton! His new favorite spot is with his feet in my ribs! I swear in another week when he gets stronger he'll be making my boobs move when he kicks me! Well...maybe not, they are pretty damn heavy! HAHAHA!!! I'm so not kidding! Those "things" are the WORST part of my pregnancy. I am seriously considering a reduction before Baby #2...if there is 1!!! LOL We had dinner with my out of town friends (they live in Chandler! lol) Ramey, Lindsey, and Andri. And the girls tell me how skinny my legs are...I think they were worried my legs are struggling to support my upper half! LOL So here we are, 30 weeks, and that shirt is not a breast minimizer apparently!

I hope all is well with everyone. Again, thanks so much for checking in on us! We feel so blessed to have so much support! And to all of you who I've been picking your Mommy/Nanny Brains with silly questions, THANKYOU!!!!! And don't worry....There's PLENTY more to come!

Love you all and God Bless!
Ryan, Candiss, and Kash

No comments:

Post a Comment