So I had Baby Shower #1. Mandy threw it with Kash's BFFs-to-be Moms help! You guys wouldnt believe this event! Who has custom wrapped choclates at their baby shower?? ME!!! The center pieces were amazing, and the diaper cake...she thinks I'm supposed to USE the di
apers! Look at this thing! Would you want to take it apart?? Anyways it was awesome, and so fun to have my friends all there! Kash got some killer gifts! This weekend is what we are calling the "Monster Shower", we invited about 85 people...yes I know, 85....have I mentioned that my Mom has 11 siblings with kids, plus Ryans family, plus family friends on both sides. Needless to say, we are very blessed to have such a great family/friend base!
So 35 weeks has FLOWN by! I am definately starting to feel like my bodies changing. Lots of pressure/cramping in the "lower region". Its uncomfortable to try to sit with my legs closed, who am I kidding, they DONT CLOSE ANY MORE!!! LOL Anyone experience this?! I get braxton hicks when Ive been too busy, so I have to force myself to sit down. Thats so hard to do knowing theres laundry to do or dishes to do and I need to sit on my butt! And my husband is yelling at me...to sit on my butt! LOL Speaking of him, hes still being Husband of the year. Last night he made dinner, tonight he cleaned up what I couldnt finish today. I guess I'll keep him;) We did our birth classes, thank goodness he was there because I think he learned more than me! Or at least remembered more! We start our weekly appointments on tuesday where they'll check me, and I believe do an ultrsound to see if hes turned. The nurse felt my stomach this tuesday and said it felt like he was head down. His heart beat was way lower than 2 weeks ago to. Plus it just feels different when he moves. We are getting very excited.
When we went on tuesday, I had only gained a half a pound in 2 weeks!!!! YAHHOOO!!! That was followed up by one of my clients telling my yesterday I'm "enormous"... yep not big, or even huge, but ENORMOUS!!!!! And here I thought I was looking good! HAHA!! I once told my cousin in law she was as big as a cow while she was pregnant. I, never have been knocked up before, thought that telling a pregnant chick she looked large was a compliment. Yep, definately know now, NOT EVEN CLOSE to a compliment!!! LOL But I try to not let it bother me. I mean I am 5 weeks away from giving birth. And Im carrying a kid who weighs 5 1/2 lbs (approx) around in my mid section, which is short on top of the XXL boobs I have to haul on a daily basis! Geez people, give a short girl a break!
We finished his room...I'm a fan! So proud of us! Everyone said at the shower they thought it was so cute and loved it! When I told Ryan he goes, "well do you think they are going to say its ugly!?" LOL True but Whate
ver! It turned out even cuter than I expected! My Mom made all the bedding and the valance and curtains and I did the letters! Ryan did all the waynes coating (sp?) and border! We left a few open spaces to fill in with pictures of Kash when he arrives!!! Ryans Mom and sisters got us our glider and ottoman, which made it complete! Cant wait to sit in there with him;) And yes, his guitar lights up!!! ;)
ver! It turned out even cuter than I expected! My Mom made all the bedding and the valance and curtains and I did the letters! Ryan did all the waynes coating (sp?) and border! We left a few open spaces to fill in with pictures of Kash when he arrives!!! Ryans Mom and sisters got us our glider and ottoman, which made it complete! Cant wait to sit in there with him;) And yes, his guitar lights up!!! ;)So, thats about it. Ill try to post after this weekends Monster shower. My sisters made the CUTEST invitations, so I cant even begin to imagine whats in store for us! I hope all is well with everyone! Do me a favor and if youre visitng my blog, post a comment so I know whos stalking me!! HAHA!!! I think this is the shortest blog ever!
Love to all, Ryan, Candiss, and Kash
No comments:
Post a Comment