Wednesday, March 30, 2011

39 WEEKS!!!!!!!

Well Hello! Long time no blog! I've been busy, the last month has flown by us!!!! Let me catch you all up to speed....heres me at 37 weeks. I guess I dont have a 38 week picture! But as of last Sunday, I dropped (finally!) Only 4 stretch marks on my hips so far! Easy to cover with a swim suit. I am now 39 weeks tomorrow. The last 39 weeks of my life have FLOWN BY!!! I seriously am in shock over the fact that this moving creature inside me, wil be in my arms by next week. Speaking of that, when I went to the Dr. last week I measuered big. She said she didn't think my "small" (yes she called me small, I wanted to cry!!! Especially after being called ENORMOUS!!) body could handle a 10lb. baby. She was afraid that was the road we were heading for. So Thursday I went and got a scan, he weighed in at 7lbs. 13ozs. at 38 weeks. Now, many many people say those things are off. I agree, but I asked her anyways. She said he was behaving and that she felt she was getting VERY accurate measuements. Right when she started at his head she goes "oh, you have a large baby in there!" SO, went to the Dr. yesterday, she says shes giving us another week, and if he doesnt come on his own, we need to try and help him out. She said she thought we had a big baby on our hands all along. I'm not dialated (hes fat and happy in there!) or efaced or anything! But within the last 24 hours I have been feeling a little different (I wont go into details;). So who knows...maybe he'll come before. If not, we are headed into the hospital at 10pm monday night to start the process! One of my friends is labor and delivery nurse @ Thunderbird, so she has already set me up with her friend Monday night (who taught our class who we loved!), Dr. Jaacks is working tuesday, and my friend comes in Tuesday night. So I'm covered! I just hope im at least dialated on Monday because I hate the idea of trying to force his chunky butt outta there! Although neither of us gained weight this last week, so thats good news...this Chunky Mammas got 2 months till Auntie Jennas wedding!!!!



My Monster shower was amazing! My sisters did such an awesome job!!!! It was Movie Star themed. Kash and I had our own "Walk of Fame" stars and a red carpet!!! I mean we all know I was born for the red carpet, its just taken me 30 years to get one;) My friend Tammy took a million pictures, and there are too many to put on here, so I posted them on picasa. go to www.picasaweb.google.com/candisskadavy/BabyShower# to see all the pictures. We seriously got everything under the sun and then some. I woke up the next morning and didn't even know where to begin! So I called in reinforcements...Auntie Tiff! The laundry...OMG!!! You can was a lot of those little clothes in one load, but the folding!? UGH!! Takes 30minutes to fold 1 basket! But we are so grateful for all the gifts. And they just keep coming in!

Last Monday I got a phone call that I was supposed to put on a hat and get down to Ryans office to have breakfast with him. Well when I got there, they were having a shower for him!!!! It was so awesome! He got all kinds of gifts! Diapers, Bibs, Rockstars so he can be awake for those early mornings after a long night, gift cards, a Daddy Survival Book, bottles, and a gift card to Dillons so he can go visit his girlfriend! LOL Boy do they know him or what!? There was so much stuff! He was so cute opening everything. So thankyou to all you ducks!!!! ;)

I was so worried that she was going to induce me this week that we decided to move all my clients to the beginning of the week. Well good thing, because heres my biggest pregnancy complaint....my right hand is numb!!!! Kinda hard doing hair with a numb hand! Ive been massaged, adjusted, iced, and noting helps. I think Chunky Monkey is on a nerve. BUT I have to say it'll be nice to get my last minute preperations done before he comes. And for Ryan and I to spend some time together....not that we haven't had 10 years of that!

Everyone keeps asking if I'm dying to get him out, or just so excited, and I am...but I'm being really calm???!!! Which is SO weird for me! I am the least patient person there is, and I cant believe that I'm not chomping at the bit. BUT all you Moms have told me to enjoy the last 10 months of my life, and enjoy being pregnant, and I can honestly say I have. I'm not trying to rush it. Just can't believe its almost over. I am actually kind of sad! But I'm so excited for whats to come! So much to be thankful for, and wake up every day feeling so blessed.

So, I believe the next time I post, I'll be a MOM!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!! Thankyou for checking in on us! I hope we have at least entertained you!

No comments:

Post a Comment